[squid-users] Squid 2.7 STABLE8 (Win2008) can't get my MS Lync 2013 to work?

Mirza Dedic mirza.dedic at outlook.com
Tue Oct 7 22:00:22 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks, I totally forgot I could use a paste like service, here is the link to my squid.conf file:
http://pastie.org/9629651
I have stripped out the comments from the paste.
It seems it could be HTTP 1.1 according to http://blog.schertz.name/2012/12/http-utilized-lync-server/
Does this mean I am out of luck with getting this to work on Squid 2.7 STABLE8?
I would upgrade to a higher version, however 2.7 STABLE8 is the latest available version for Windows it appears.