[squid-users] detect 'youtube.com' url

Squid squid at visolve.com
Wed Oct 1 13:47:50 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

We have go with following commands in the squid configuration for
blocking particular sites(youtube.com) and also blocking keywords.

Blocking both the website and keyword.

# ACL block sites
acl blocksites dstdomain  .youtube.com

# ACL block keywords
acl blockkeywords url_regex -i .youtube.com

#Deny access to block keywords ACL  &  block sites ACL's
http_access deny blockkeywords
http_access deny blocksites

Regards,
ViSolve Squid