[squid-users] R: Re: R: Re: detect 'youtube.com' url

Riccardo Castellani ric.castellani at alice.it
Wed Oct 1 11:40:19 UTC 2014

That's all right!
Few minutes ago infact I found out my problems:

Youtube
content is coming from several site, as you told me, so my Squid denies access
to these one and other times my redirect program (jesres) redirects these url.

It's possible to know exactly what sites are involved into show youtube video
please so I can permit access it to my squid

thanks

originale----
>Da: squid3 at treenet.co.nz
>Data: 1-ott-2014 12.58
>Ogg: Re:
[squid-users] R: Re:  detect 'youtube.com' url

MESSAGE-----

>On 1/10/2014 10:34 p.m., Riccardo Castellani wrote:

>> By this ACL I can see only https streaming video but not http, that
>> is I
open page but video is black (no audio, no video), saying
debug this problem? My scope is to see video
>> streming for specific users
>>

>> Why my acl will not work ?!
>
>It is working.
>
>_The problem_ is that you
asked only about matching youtube.com.

>youtube.com is just the public HTML
face of the service.

>The images come from *.ytimg.com and the videos from
>*.
googlevideo.com. There is also *.ggpht.com, *.youtube-nocookie.com
>involved
with the user accounts.

>You need all these domains in the ACL to manage
access to the YouTube