[squid-users] Cascading different authentification methods

christianmolecki christian.molecki at stala.bwl.de
Thu Nov 27 10:24:41 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

we are using squid 3.4.6 with ntlm authentification.
Depending on ActiveDirectory group memberships, the user is able to use
different protocols.
This works very well.

Now we need for some websites an additional basic authentication.
So I configured the basic ncsa_auth helper.
This works also, but only if the ntlm_auth helper is disables.

How I can authentificate via ntlm + basic?

Is this generally possible?

Best Regards
Christian