[squid-users] Minor nit with cachemgr.cgi in 3.5.0.2

Holger Hoffstätte holger.hoffstaette at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:02:54 UTC 2014

Spam detection software, running on the system "master.squid-cache.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Hi, I just thought I'd give 3.5.0.2 a workout and so far it
   seems to be working fine. One minor nit I found was on the initial page of
   cachemgr.cgi: the "server" field now contains two blank lines, whereas previously
   it would always contain only the (correct) localhost. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [79.245.130.44 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
                            [79.245.130.44 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.2 CK_HELO_GENERIC        Relay used name indicative of a Dynamic Pool or
                            Generic rPTR
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (holger.hoffstaette[at]googlemail.com)
 0.9 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
[SPF failed: Please see http://www.openspf.org/Why?s=mfrom;id=gcwsg-squid-users%40m.gmane.org;ip=79.245.130.44;r=master.squid-cache.org]
 0.0 T_HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
                            domains are different
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 0.0 T_FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
                            EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are different
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS