[squid-users] citrix client auth with squid

Tom Tom tomtux007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:30:36 UTC 2014

Some of our internal users are connecting via squid and ica-webclient
(java-applet) to the remote citrix-server. Because of our
kerberos-authentication (java resp. ica-webclient seems not to know
kerberos) we allowed the destination (citrix)-site without
authentication, but based on the user-agent java/1.7 resp. java/1.8.

Kind regards,
Tom