[squid-users] Squid url_rewrite_program crashing/stalling

Kendrick . phalen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:39:58 UTC 2014

I am using centos7 with a 3.4 squid package.  I have tried a
commercial and a couple user made url_rewrite_program items.  They
have all not ran properly.  I had to disable selinux as it was not
playing nice with several things.

How does one go about trouble shooting what squid/url_rewrite_program
are doing?  I have upped the debug levels and not found any thing
usefull.  9 spewed out so much that i wouldent see the tree for the
forest though.  If a url does not hit the rewrite filter it works just
fine but any url that matches the patern times out. Nothing showed up
in any of my logs either.

Thanks
Kendrick.