[squid-users] Centralized Squid - design and implementation

alberto alberto.furia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:08:06 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:04 AM, Marcus Kool <marcus.kool at urlfilterdb.com>
wrote:

> Let me start to say that I am biased since I am the author of ufdbGuard.
> If you have worked with squidGuard than you will find that ufdbGuard is an
> excellent replacement since ufdbGuard was forked in 2005 from squidGuard
> and has since gained many features.

Hi Marcus,
thank you for your reply.
I know you (i'm an old lurker of the squid list :-)) and the urlfilterdb
project.
I am very interested in the project and I will give it a chance without any
doubt, starting from the trial license.
FYI, there are about 1000 users in total.
Thank you to everyone, i'll come back soon!:-)

a.

--
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=straluna@email.it