[squid-users] Removing cache credentials

santosh santosh.pai at vigyanlabs.com
Sat Nov 15 04:21:20 UTC 2014

Hello Team,

I have set-up squid proxy server with ldap authentication , the
infrastructure is setup in such a way that users have to access the internet
through the proxy .In Internet explorer there's an option to save the
credntials and once its saved during the prompt squid wont ask for
credentials the user will have direct access to internet . I understand this
is an browser issue is there a way in squid which can prevent the caching of
credentials or give a timeout so that the user is prompted to reauthenticate
from squid . I have searched on web all i get is help on disabling the
credential cache of windows .

Any help or suggestions to solve this problem would be great .