[squid-users] High CPU-Usage with squid 3.4.9 (and/or 3.4.4)

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Wed Nov 12 21:37:55 UTC 2014

Hi

We confirm, we using PHP helpers and Active Directory connection.
We have tested 3.4.9 on 50 users only.
Kids turn to 98% CPU after few minutes.

Here the htop screenshot
http://articatech.net/img/squid-high-cpu-level.png

Returning back to 3.3.13 fix the issue.
CPU run no more 5% and load is about 0.7