[squid-users] Forceful Reauthentication

santosh santosh.pai at vigyanlabs.com
Wed Nov 12 19:27:57 UTC 2014

Hello Team,

I'm trying to reauthenticate the user once he visits google as per this url
https://workaround.org/squid-acls <https://workaround.org/squid-acls>   but
it doesnt seem to reprompt the credentials when i access google  , below are
my rules let me know where i'm going wrong

#
# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
#

#conatins acl to block sites
acl bad_url url_regex "/etc/squid3/badsites.conf"

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_ldap_auth -b
"dc=example,dc=com" -f "uid=%s" -h example.com
acl ldapauth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl reauth dstdomain .google.co.in
http_access deny bad_url
http_access allow ldapauth