[squid-users] assertion failed: client_side.cc:1515: "connIsUsable(http->getConn())

dan at getbusi.com dan at getbusi.com
Thu Nov 6 23:25:36 UTC 2014

Bumping this with another backtrace. Happened at 16:05 this time, when the system was not very very busy.

It’s causing squid to crash in such a way that I actually have to `kill -9` the process in order to get things restarted properly.

Would really appreciate any feedback at all from anyone who can understand these back traces.