[squid-users] TCP_DENIED/403

navari.lorenzo at gmail.com navari.lorenzo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:39:19 UTC 2014

Good day today.
I' m configuring a Squid Web Proxy Cache
and  I apply the deny policy to some sites l
this is the problem:

when people accesses sites with GET they have the right html error page
ERR_ACCES_DENIED
(LOG = TCP_DENIED/403 4069 GET http://www.sex.com/ - HIER_NONE/- text/html)

when people accesses sites with CONNECT they DON'T  have the right html
error page
but te message CONNECTION REFUSED BY PROXY SERVER
(LOG = TCP_DENIED/403 3681 CONNECT facebook.com:443 - HIER_NONE/- text/html)

I would like to have the same error page for all.

Can anyone help ??