[squid-users] assertion failed: client_side.cc:1515: "connIsUsable(http->getConn())

dan at getbusi.com dan at getbusi.com
Wed Nov 5 00:42:51 UTC 2014

Hi folks

I think I raised this crash a few months ago, but I can’t locate the thread now, so I’m starting a new one now that I actually have a gdb backtrace to present.

I suspect it’s to do with one of our external ACLs (we use a few), but the backtrace I’ve attached is most undecipherable for me—hopefully someone else here can understand it.

Thanks as always