[squid-users] Squid with wccp and gre return

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Nov 2 08:51:03 UTC 2014

Hey There,

There are some parts which missing from your picture to me.
First I wanted to ask if you had the chance to look at what I have
written about the subject:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/UbuntuTproxy4Wccp2

It might not answer your question but it's important to first
understand the scenario from both IP layer etc.

Your first email is a "Re" which I am not able track back into the
original thread.

If you can please describe you topology and not like this:
|   |
| Ubuntu 10.04 Transparent squid3 proxy using wccp2 on c...See my last
post for more defined questions = ID:37147216 ADSLMODEM-GATEWAY -->
2801-ROUTING-NAT --> 3550-L3-ACL-VLAN --> 3550-L2-SWIT... |
|  |

It's not clear to me and probably to some other.
It's cryptic and non informative.

Thanks,
Eliezer