[squid-users] Squid with wccp and gre return

Yogesh Gawankar yogesh_dg at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 18:05:29 UTC 2014

Hello

I am trying to get squid to send return traffic to the cisco router via  a gre tunnel.
I am observing that squid returns traffic in gre tunnel  this is ip in ip gre not wccp-gre . The firewall is dropping this packet as expected.
I have gone through many posts online so kindly respond if you know how to get it to send return traffic via wccp-gre (not standard gre) or if you had any suggestions for me in terms of linux  kernel change.

If any further information is needed , do let me know.

|   |
| Ubuntu 10.04 Transparent squid3 proxy using wccp2 on c...See my last post for more defined questions = ID:37147216 ADSLMODEM-GATEWAY --> 2801-ROUTING-NAT --> 3550-L3-ACL-VLAN --> 3550-L2-SWIT... |
|  |
| View on www.experts-exchan... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |