[squid-users] squid unable to start on CentOS 6.5

Derek Cole derek.cole at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:02:32 UTC 2014

I just wanted to let you know that I got back to look at this problem. I
have tried to uninstall and re-install squid with just default RPM's
squid.conf, and it still will not launch. Tomorrow I am going to try to
install on a fresh VM with the exact same kernel version and see what kind
of results I have.

-Derek