[squid-users] https bug slow browsing

HackXBack hack.back at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:46:28 UTC 2014

you're explain is complicated for me and sorry for that
but i want to understand more if that not bother you.
at first lets talk about cache_dir
what you are telling me is to do rock and aufs for each HDD
what you mean is like this :
cache_dir rock /cache01/rk 50000 120 256 max-size=31744
cache_dir aufs/cache01/au 400000 961 256 min-size=31745

for each HDD
but in this way i will consume only 450 GB from 3TerraByte
and this is not enough for me and will be full very fast especially for
caching videos and large files and this is a problem while i cant add more
rams for this hardware, so what is the solution for this ?

also you said that is for only http objects , so what about caching https
files like youtube videos ? why i cant take these traffic also ?

Thank you dear Amos .