[squid-users] centos 6.x repo

Alexander Samad alex at samad.com.au
Tue Dec 23 22:32:50 UTC 2014

Hi

Some new version of software are based on centos 7.x... I believe the
differences are glib and kernel ...

for example http 2.4 I need a backport to get it to work on centos 6.x.

Just wondering if there is any thing special I need for centos 6.x for
latest squid

But it sounds like I am good to go

Alex