[squid-users] squid unable to start on CentOS 6.5

Derek Cole derek.cole at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:26:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

Yes it is true I am using the RPM repository to do the install. I have
downloaded your script and I will see if I can find any differences that
may be the culprit. In the meantime I thought I may be on to something -
but I am not sure. Is that error message one that you may get if the
iptables rules are not set up properly? I have these two boxes on different
networks, so the rules are going to be slightly different.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>