[squid-users] what are people using nowadays (icap, a/v, etc)?

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Sun Dec 21 22:44:18 UTC 2014

Hello Brendan,

I would suggest looking at any ICAP server(s) to perform web filtering and AV; some docs how to build a chain of ICAP servers together to achieve at least some of your goals are at http://docs.diladele.com/faq/squid.html#is-it-possible-to-add-anti-virus-scanning-to-diladele-web-safety.

The list of available ICAP servers is http://www.squid-cache.org/Misc/icap.html.

But I am biased so these are just my two very personal cents.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.