[squid-users] Determining unique clients in Squid

Stakres vdoctor at neuf.fr
Fri Dec 19 16:46:34 UTC 2014

Hi Veiko,

Correct me if I’m wrong, you need to use Squid in HTTPS decryption and try
to cache maximum of objects (mainly big), am I right ?

Regarding the private/public objects, I could not answer here as I don’t see
what your project is – then I’m not a member of the Squid team so I’m not
informed about all tricks J

So, do you plan to install a Squid for your users for regular internet
traffic or do you have special restrictions for a specific Squid
installation ?

Ready to help you but need more details on what you want to do J

Bye Fred