[squid-users] cache_peer configuration

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:02:47 UTC 2014

My goal is to accept ssl requests/connections from wan, decrypt them and
forward the decrypted requests/connection to apache web server over port
80.  Below, is my configuration to accomplish that.  However, it appears
that the requests/connections from squid to apache web server are
encrypted.  I am not sure why.  How do I make it decrypted?

https_port 443 cert=/etc/ssl/certs/webfarm.crt
key=/etc/ssl/private/webfarm.key accel vport options=ALL

cache_peer 192.168.3.108 parent 80 0 no-query originserver login=PASS
front-end-https=on name=cmm2Server

acl cmm2 dstdomain [my domain]
cache_peer_access cmm2Server allow cmm2
never_direct allow cmm2