[squid-users] Maximum Bandwidth a squid server can Handle

Siva Prakash ssivaprakash666 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:41:07 UTC 2014

Thanks for your valuable input, Eliezer and Amos.

I have added the rough hardware and squid configuration, please guide me
out with how much request squid can handle per second,

CPU Speed - each 3.30GHz( totally 5 processors)

RAM - 4 GB

NIC - one 10 GB Ethernet Adapter

Squid Version - 3.4

Squid configuration - For authentication, it is integrated with AD and lots
of ACLs(1000) to block sites.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>