[squid-users] Caching based on header/etag

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Dec 11 14:03:42 UTC 2014

If you have access to the apache server it's very simple to remove the
headers.

I do have a question about the docs:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.4/cfgman/reply_header_access.html

Will the reply_header_access will affect the stored cache object?
If so or not what suppose to happen?

Thanks,
Eliezer