[squid-users] Existing root certificate not working with SSL Bump (squid 3.3.10)

HaxNobody nobody at hushmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:04:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

I found another possible cause. I have a certificate that works properly
with this proxy, and it has a signature algorithm of SHA256. The
certificates that I have that do not work properly are SHA1. Is this a
possible reason it's not working the way I want it to? If so, what options
do I have, other than regenerating my certificates?