[squid-users] Transparent proxy with Peek and Splice feature.

Vadim Rogoziansky vrogoziansky.squid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:52:38 UTC 2014

Yeap, squid perfectly "splice" the destination domain after step1 or
step2 or step3 when the browser is set to use proxy directly.
But, it does not work in case of transparent proxy. Squid uses the
destination IP address instead of SNI details.

The example of using client IP address is below:
2014/11/27 01:15:22.851| DomainData.cc(110) match: aclMatchDomainList:
'212.42.77.232' NOT found

Thank you guys.

11/29/2014 6:17 AM, Amos Jeffries написав(ла):