[squid-users] Memory Leak Squid 3.4.9 on FreeBSD 10.0 x64

k simon chio1990 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:28:14 UTC 2014

   I used the ugly tuning: set vm.defer_swapspace_pageouts to 1.  But it
is may caused some issue when the physic memory is really exhausted. I
have no much time to investigate the right way, but I think maybe
vm.swap_idle_threshold1/vm.swap_idle_threshold2 or vm.overcommit etc.
maybe harmful.

Simon

在 14/12/1 23:16, Doug Sampson 写道: