[squid-users] Best way to deny access to URLs in Squid 3.3.x?

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Mon Dec 1 09:46:02 UTC 2014

Hello Mirza,

We are building MSI installer for the Squid you are using (see sources at https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows and http://squid.diladele.com/) - it is now very early Alpha and MSI for the qlproxyd will follow in a week or so. I will try to post the update when it is ready.

Fighting with latest Squid build with Cygwin and/or MinGW takes all the time and I am loosing the battle :(

Best regards,

Rafael