[squid-dev] security_file_certgen protocol

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:03:20 UTC 2022

Hey Everybody,

I am a bit lost in my search.
I am trying to write a service like security_file_certgen as a daemon that will be communicated  via a TCP or UNIX Socket.
However, it’s a bit hard for me now to grasp the STDIN/STDOUT protocol of security_file_certgen.
I remember vaguely that it involves reading from some string (else then new lines) to another and then sends back
to stdout a certificate string.

So what are the parts of the request object and what are the parts of the response object?
If I will grasp it I will be able to model it in a single ruby script.

I know this is not the first time I am asking about this and it’s harder for me that I forget such simple things.
I will be thankful for any help with this.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support