[squid-dev] Decrypt SSL traffic and add Header

Darshit Pandit darshitpandit95 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:21:33 UTC 2021

Hello,
    I had a quick question regarding the typical use-case I am trying with
squid proxy. I couldn't find anything in documentation that will help me
    What I need is a way to decrypt client https traffic using my own
decrypt certificate and add certain headers (XAU, XFF, etc.), then encrypt
again with the same cert and resend the same  client traffic to the
intended web server.
    Is the above workflow possible ? I know we have a peek 'n' slice method
in the latest squid but I am not sure if we have a way to use a custom
decrypt certificate and also add header post decryption. Please let me know.

-Thanks,
Darshit