[squid-dev] request for change handling hostStrictVerify

kk at sudo-i.net kk at sudo-i.net
Tue Nov 2 08:25:43 UTC 2021

On Monday, November 01, 2021 14:58 GMT, Alex Rousskov <rousskov at measurement-factory.com> wrote:
 On 11/1/21 3:59 AM, kk at sudo-i.net wrote:

> Not sure what do you mean with "Somebody should carefully expand that
> coverage to intercepted traffic"?

I meant that somebody should create a high-quality pull request that
modifies Squid source code to properly address the problem you, AFAICT,
are suffering from. There is already code that handles similar
situations correctly.

Alex.

Ok Alex, I will try to implement it.
https://github.com/chifu1234/squid