[squid-dev] Compilling squid

Francesco Chemolli gkinkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 13:16:40 UTC 2021

>> ./configure --enable-ssl-crtd --with-openssl ...
>
> I suggest that you fix basic build errors before trying to add more
> dependencies for interception. I do not know exactly what libraries you
> need for interception support on Ubuntu, and the answer may depend on
> what kind of interception you want to use. Others on this mailing list
> may help with that.

https://github.com/kinkie/dockerfiles <https://github.com/kinkie/dockerfiles> has the definition of the containers
used to run the Squid build farm, including installation instructions for
all relevant or semi-relevant Linux flavors. It may contain extra dependencies
for the specific set of features needed, but if Squid fails to build with that set of
dependencies installed, I would be very curious to know about it

	Francesco