[squid-dev] Page render issue at whitelisting

Bisma usman bismahahausman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 18:03:41 UTC 2021

Hi , my name is BISMA i have issue related to squid whitelisting.

I have configured the whitelisting in conf file , e.g i whitelisted
facebook.com , when i open facebook in browser it opens facebook but page
dosent load css or CDN domains some images dont cosplay some text get large
, page loads improper and when i check network tab of browser it shows that
some external links facebook requires to load images and css and js like
1aplha.imgfb.com bla bla , and proxy blocks them .

How can i allow such things in whitelist as i use .facebook but it doesn't
work , im attaching my conf file in attachments.