[squid-dev] effective acl for tcp_outgoing_address

Hideyuki Kawai h.kawai at ntt.com
Thu Jan 14 00:47:49 UTC 2021

Hi, this is Kawai.

Please let me send inquiry as followings.

### Requirement ###
1. Kerberos auth with Active Directory	: auth_param ..... 	<- Success
2. "Security group" check which is gotten from AD : external_acl_type ...(using ext_kerberos_ldap_group_acl)   <- success
3. Different outgoing IP based on "Security group" : tcp_outgoing_address + external_acl  <- fail

### Inquiry ###
1. "external_acl" can not use on tcp_outgoing_address. Because the external_acl type is slow.
   My understanding is correct?
2. If yes, how to solve my requirement?

Please let me inform your comment and knowledge.
Thanks in advance.

h.kawai at ntt.com