[squid-dev] Interested in helping with Squid development

Mike Rumph mrumph68 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:11:15 UTC 2020

Hello Squid developers,

I am interested in helping with Squid development.
I've participated as committer on the Apache HTTP Server project since 2012.
And I have over 20 years experience with C/C++.

First of all as I get to know the project, I would help with the
documentation.
For example, I have already found several grammar errors in the following
link that I would like to contribute fixes for:
- https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid

Later, I will be interested in contributing source fixes as well.

Thanks,

Mike Rumph