[squid-dev] Want to integrate squid github to Jenkins CI

Justin Michael Schwartzbeck justinmschw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 04:30:33 UTC 2020

Hi Amos, thanks for replying.

So I guess maybe I need to narrow this down a little bit more. Is there
some programmatic way that I can get the *latest stable release* *version*
and *source download link*?
Right now I can do this by navigating to the downloads page:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/

Scroll to "Stable Versions" under source code packages, and see that 4.10
is the latest, along with a link.
I guess I could write a script to parse the HTML on that page and find this
information, but that is rather clunky, and if the page format ever changes
then my script will be broken. Is there another way that you are aware of?

Thank you for your patience.
-Justin