[squid-dev] Want to integrate squid github to Jenkins CI

agent_js03 justinmschw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:52:18 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am putting together a squid + content filter solution using docker and
kubernetes.
Right now I am setting up a CI system in Jenkins so that when there is a new
release of squid, it will pull the code, build a new container,and then
publish the image to docker hub. So basically I am wanting to know how the
github works. I only want this for new release versions. For example, the
current latest release is 4.10:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/

So when latest updates again, i.e. to 4.11, what happens on github? Is there
a latest tag that gets moved? Or does a certain branch get updated or
something? Looking for a way to trigger.

Thanks a bunch,
-Justin

--
Sent from: http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Squid-Development-f1042840.html