[squid-dev] SSL inspection recommendations

Robert Klemme rklemme at klemmeconsulting.com
Tue Feb 18 21:19:00 UTC 2020

 Greetings,

First, thanks for the great work on Squid. It has been our go to caching
proxy server for a LONG time.
I apologize for hijacking your dev forum but Alex R gave me the go ahead
about a year or so ago to post this here, he thought I would get some good

My name is Robert Klemme and I am an advocate for the FOSS called Privoxy (
https://www.privoxy.org).

You have probably heard of Privoxy before, many users bundle Tor+Privoxy+
Squid for ultimate privacy. We have finally raised enough money (we hope)
to hire a developer /company to integrate SSL inspection into Privoxy.

We are leaning towards GnuTLS but we are open to recommendations.

We are also looking for any contacts of freelancers or companies who can
help us with this project and provide ongoing support.

Any advice, leads, feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Robert

--
Robert Klemme Jr.