[squid-dev] Introduction

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Mon Mar 19 14:10:25 UTC 2018

On 02/05/2018 01:19 PM, Danilo V wrote:
> Hello, I'm a networking and security analyst who works for the
> government in Brazil.
> I work especially with free software. I am currently allocated to a
> content filter customization project using docker, puppet, squid,
> squidguard and sarg.
>
> I would like to join the mailing list for help with the issues I have
> encountered.

Hello Danilo,

    Please accept my apologies for the inappropriate first response to
your introduction email. To minimize overheads and delays, we do not
moderate squid-dev at the moment, but we will start doing it if folks
abuse this trust. I hope you can ignore this unfortunate incident, and I
am sorry you had to deal with this unprofessional behavior.

Your development-related emails are welcomed here. For Squid
usage/deployment questions, please consider using the squid-users
mailing list.