[squid-dev] Block users dynamically

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jun 22 10:33:11 UTC 2018

I am pretty sure it was pointed towards Dean and the top\tip of thread.

But well also for ufdbGuard, have you ever considered using an external
ACL helper api?
Or maybe an ICAP one?

..I can try to look at the ufdbGuard helper code and compile an ICAP
service based on this but... only if someone needs or wants it.

Eliezer