[squid-dev] Squid test-suite / benchmarks

Stoica Bogdan Alexandru bogdan.stoica at epfl.ch
Sun Jun 17 08:36:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've asked the same questions on the squid-user distribution list, but perhaps is better to ask the developers.

We're a small research team interested in benchmarking Squid for a research project.
In short, we would like to exercise as much code as possible (i.e., good code coverage).
Do you have any suggestions on the which benchmarks to use? Or, even better, is there anything that Squid uses internally that can be shared for research?

Thanks a lot for your help!