[squid-dev] Squid-4 status update

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Jun 9 13:48:26 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

So far as I am aware these are the only remaining issues blocking stable
release:

* Bug 4710 - crash with on_unsupported_protocol and eCAP

 This may already be gone. I have not been able to reproduce it in the
current v4 code. If we dont have confirmation that it is still relevant
I intend to ignore it for the release.

* Bug 4843 - GCC v8.0 support

 Awaiting QA re-review completion.

* A crash in "squid -k parse" is passed a misconfigured squid.conf.

 Awaiting QA review.

4.0.25 should be out in a few days for testing of the many current bug
fixes in v4 (hopefully the above included).

So, if there are any other issues that need attention before Squid-4
goes stable now is the time to mention them.

Thank you all for a LOT of hard work.