[squid-dev] Not able to cache https site

Khushal Jain Shripal KhushalJain.S at excelacom.in
Mon Feb 12 12:03:19 UTC 2018

Hi Squid Dev,

I'm Khushal from Excelacom Technologies, Chennai working as Business Analyst.
I have installed Squid for caching and proxy server. I was able to cache http site, but not https site

I used ssl-bump with intercept feature and created my own self signed certificate, but there is no luck.

Kindly provide us your support in order to solve this problem.

Attached here is squid.conf file and logs

Regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F16D.82E610E0]

Khushal Jain Shripal
Business Analyst

Excelacom Technologies Pvt Ltd
p: +91.9003028627
Skype ID: khushalshripal

DISCLAIMER INFORMATION

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. Excelacom Technologies Private Ltd reserves the right to take any action in accordance with its email policy. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at webadmin at excelacom.in

WARNING:
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company will not accept any liability or any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email