[squid-dev] State of things and stuff

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Nov 23 13:10:06 UTC 2017

As some of you know since the git transition I've had a few issues with
converting the maintainer scripts which has been the roadblock on our
regular release schedule.

The biggest of those issues are now resolved, and the remainder can go
back to being a manual process for now.

So I am planning to do a push on the outstanding backports over the next
few days. That should give us next week for testing before a 4.0.22
release on 2nd or 3rd October.

At this stage I am not planning on any more v3.5 releases, but that is
still flexible so it is not formally deprecated (yet).