[squid-dev] How does Squid blocks HTTP request

Vineet Awasthi vineetawasthi.technocrat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:11:52 UTC 2017

Thanks Amos, It is just for understanding and learning.I will update the
group if will get something interesting that can help to improve the Squid.
As of now i focusing on the two best part of squid - Access Control and
Caching and Please let me know if i need to understand some other stuff as
well.

-Vineet