[squid-dev] thanks for help

G~D~Lunatic 747620227 at qq.com
Mon Nov 6 00:50:44 UTC 2017

thanks for help . because i'm a primary programmer, so my question maybe very concreteness.

My purpose is complete a proxy . Now the problem is some  https website can't be reached. so i suppose that the certificate of  those https website were not parsed ,then the public key or the private  key was not gotten.
In my code of squid3.5.10 , there is a file named  ../src/ssl/support.cc  . I wonder whether store_session_cb() or other  similar function was responsible to establish ssl session ,then calls  the openssl internal function.
very very thank you.