[squid-dev] Creative | SEO | Design | Development

Alena Nac businessdevelopmentmanager07 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:10:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

Get your  SEO , web designing and development jobs done at a minimal
price by experts.
We are 100+ employees working round the clock for our overseas clients
and if you have any of the following requirement please revert back to
us:
We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs at
affordable cost.

Digital Marketing Services:-

1.	 15 day free trial on 4-5 SEO, PPC or SMM projects so that you can
test drive our service before committing to us.
1.	 PPC (pay per click).
2.	 SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
3.	Content Writing Services.
4.	ORM (Online Reputation Management

Web Designing & Web Development Services:-
1.	Joomla, Word press, Magneto, Shopify, Drupal Websites.
2.	Upgrade existing Website (with Flash, Graphic, PHP and other Content
Management System).
3.	New website for Business (in Drupal, Joomla, e-commerce, WordPress &
Asp.net).
App Development Services:-
1.	Android, IPhone App Development.
May I know in which Service are you interested in? If you are
interested, then I can send you our past work details, testimonials,
affordable quotation, samples, price list with best offer.

Regards,
Alena Nac
Business Development Executive

*************
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-
Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the
law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming
them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003:
There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through
our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending to
ssusanjohnsonn at gmail.com ensure you will not receive any such mails. Or
click here unsubscribe