[squid-dev] SMP scaling in no_daemon mode?

Andreas Weigel andreas.weigel at securepoint.de
Fri Jun 16 06:32:09 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

any chances this could be considered a bug or stability fix (as in the
v4 roadmap's "additions are limited to") and apply it to v4 as well? :)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards,

Andreas Weigel
UTM Backend Developer

Securepoint GmbH
Salzstrasse 1
D-21335 Lüneburg

https://www.securepoint.de

Tel.: +49(0)413124010
Fax: +49(0)4131240118

Geschäftsführer: Lutz Hausmann, Claudia Hausmann
Amtsgericht Lüneburg HRB 1776
USt.-ID-Nr.: DE 188 528 597