[squid-dev] SMP scaling in no_daemon mode?

Andreas Weigel andreas.weigel at securepoint.de
Fri Jun 9 12:28:01 UTC 2017

Short update:

patch for squid4-branch applies seamlessly to squid5-branch also. I
checked the behavior and so far as I can tell, it is identical to the
one observed for the patched squid4.

Should I create a "Pull Request" (or the bazaar equivalent) on launchpad
for these branches? I will also check if anything sensible can be done
with squid3.5, but probably it is better to just leave it the way it is
and apply a custom patch to our version with the "works for me"-kind of
changes I've done already until we upgrade to squid4.

Regards,

Andreas

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards,

Andreas Weigel
UTM Backend Developer

Securepoint GmbH
Salzstrasse 1
D-21335 Lüneburg

https://www.securepoint.de

Tel.: +49(0)413124010
Fax: +49(0)4131240118

Geschäftsführer: Lutz Hausmann, Claudia Hausmann
Amtsgericht Lüneburg HRB 1776
USt.-ID-Nr.: DE 188 528 597